Wednesday 2 January 2013

Not Washed or Cooked, # 2

I imagine I'm not the only one back at work today, so it'll be back to short and reprehensible for the next few entries.

This one's an example from a North American site, so I shall employ the appropriate American-English term for the severity of the mangle. This is a humdinger:


It's undoubtedly a good cause, but I'd think twice (at least) about donating, and it seems possible that people with money might also decide to donate elsewhere: after all, if you can't, don't or won't make the effort to be accurate when you're trying to part punters from their cash, why would you be any more precise in creating the technology? 

I can't decide whether I'm more astonished that the errors haven't been noticed or that 'pancreas' is correct

No comments:

Post a Comment